Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me?







Today was a perfect day like all my Hale days. I woke up early to fix my perfect husband a delicious 3 course breakfast. I awoke my two darling children and we all had family prayer. Today Kylie read to us from the Old Testament. My children will have a five paged report on their morning lesson by lunch time. Did I mention how smart my children are! Cute too! I love you all and I know you all love me. Toodles everyone.

3 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Wow Lisa you have the perfect life. You are probably one of those woman who teach kick boxing. When I grow up I want to be like you, except with real blonde hair and not strawberry blonde hair.

sara and gailon said...

Me too!!

Laura said...

What is that on your bum Lisa? Ew! Other than that I like what I see. Other than I'm not in it. Remember, you and Teesha wouldn't let me be in it cause I'd make you guys look bad? hee heehee.. I do wish I had some of that strawberry blonde hair of yours! Hot momma!

My coolest pictures