Friday, July 4, 2008

I love it


So as you know, I'm a cake lover, birthday cake being one of my favorites, so I thought I'd share with you. At least share a picture, the cake is gone baby! Luckily my Gucci jeans size 2 (I know, large you are thinking, but I couldn't maintain the size 0 after the kids!) are a little forgiving. This is a shot of me at the Nocella twins birthday party. I do love the Nocellas, but I have a little secret. Don't tell Teesha, but I've gone up to Washington to see Laura three times this year already. We have so much fun together, trying on prom dresses at Mariposa, hanging at Burger King, and dragging Main street. Main Street Bonney Lake that is! It's awesome. I even got us out of a speeding ticket. I won't tell you how, but my little friend Victoria (Secret) was with me, wink wink!

My coolest pictures