Friday, July 18, 2008

Is it so wrong?

If you got it, flaunt it is what I say. SO it goes without saying that I am still nursing my youngest child. She gets tired and grouchy, and it's the only thing that calms her down. So if I'm sitting in YMCA, the doctor's office or pushing her in the grocery cart, I can take care of business and still keep my kids happy. Just so you know, I've been Public Relations Director for Le Leche for 3 years now, so if you have any questions or would like me to do a class or seminar I'm willing to travel almost everywhere. Just give me a call and we can work something out. Do the best for your kids! I do.

****UPDATE!!!!*******
Kylie is now weaned. It was a challenging process, but she's so amazing it only took 24 hours. And she's better and more beautiful for it, thanks to her fabulous mother, me.

Laura, let me know how your breastfeeding is going, and Teesha, if you want to start bf'ing the twins again, let me know. They will be better for it, and so will you. HA!

2 comments:

Nocella Clan said...

Lisa are you kidding me? Wow that's a little long don't you think. I realize you are totally into breastfeeding but at some point don't you think it's more like child abuse. What happens when she's 14, are you still going to whip out the boobie? I love ya girl, but I think this is a little too long. I know Laura's still breastfeeding Ammon and maybe it's just something you guys have in common. Count me out!

Hale, yeah! said...

Teesha, when we talked on the phone the other day, you admitted to trying to get Samantha to nurse again. You said it felt unnatural, but I know with your tenacity you will keep trying. Keep at it and maybe someday you won't be jealous of the bond that Laura and I have with our children.

My coolest pictures