Saturday, July 5, 2008

Men are Great


These three men here are so great. One is an old boyfriend, one is my husband, and the other is just an awesome guy I know. Wanna guess which is which? I'll let ya. One guy is missing, and that's Josh. He's so great, and handsome too. He and Laura make such a cute couple. Their kids are adorable too. They are so lucky. :) I've been trying to talk Jonathan into moving up to Washington. Sometimes the sun is just too much, ya know? I mean, how many times can you go to the beach already? I want rain! And clouds. And Seattle hippie friends. I want to go to Starbucks everyday (for steamed non fat milks of course!) I want to see Josh, and oh ya, Laura too. I want Kylie to be best friends with Shayla. I want to visit the Kurt Cobain memorial (may Nirvana rock on forever). I'm tired of meeting movie stars, going to fancy shows, wearing couture clothing, being on the cover of People magazine (again). I'm tired of cruising down Beverly Hills and smelling the sweet flowers. I'm tired of surfin at Malibu and hangin at Jon Heder's house. Dancing with J-Lo. Being invited to the Oscars all the time (I hate choosing a dress for that, it's so hard). So if you see Jonathan, tell him I'm right, we belong in Washington. I'd rather be neighbors with Bill Gates than Brad and Angelina. (aren't they a terrible sight? They are so yesterday!). Viva la Seattle!

4 comments:

sara and gailon said...

Ummm... where is Gailon?

Steph said...

Thanks for the giggle :)!

Nocella Clan said...

Wow these guys are hot!!! Especially that 1st guy flexing his muscles. Yummy!

Nocella Clan said...

I look like Quasimodo or I all of the sudden grew a "nice rack" on my back. Good greif woman take that thing and photo shop it or something.. You dont want people seeing a member of the bishopric coping a feel on some dudes back-boobs do you? Thats what I thought.

My coolest pictures